Sunday, July 12, 2009

Extreme Poodles!

WOW! I thought I would share these images with you, they are all poodles from a creative grooming competiton, pretty amazing hey! As a dog groomer myself I have to say that I was blown away by these images, it takes real skill to produce this kind of work so "Kudos" to the groomers and well done to the poodles, let's not forget that dog's are colour blind so I don't think they mind the colour and they sure do love the attention they get :-)

Please be aware before you have a go yourself, it is dangerous to use human hair dye on dogs!
Dyex is one of the few doggie hair dyes that the PIAA recommend, you can find this in our store here

CLYDESDALE



COCK A POODLE DOO



CAMEL POODLE



BUFFALO POODLE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic poodle doos! Thanks for sharing.