Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Dogs 12 Pleas!


This is something that was posted on Facebook by Misko Clooney, it brought tears to my eyes, so have a read and see what you think!!

A Dog’s 12 Pleas:1. My life will be between 10-15 years long. I suffer every time you leave me on my own. Please consider that before you adopt me.

2. Love me as I am, because you chose me. I do not have the option to choose my friend and owner.

3. Please give me time to understand your needs and wants. Before you scold me during training, re-examine yourself, maybe you are in the wrong and I cannot understand you.

4. Love me, I sustain myself on your love.

5. Do not get mad at me and punish me. You have your job, your friends and other entertainment, and I have only you.

6. Talk to me! Even if it appears I do not understand, I know your thoughts and feelings.

7. Know that I do not forget how I am treated.

8. Remember before you hit me, I can easily bite you, but never do it.

9. Don’t adopt me to be a toy, while I am little and cute, only to abandon me later, because my love is forever.

10. Care for me when I am old, toothless, deaf, and immobile. Someone will care for you-old age is same for everyone.

11. Follow me on my last voyage…Don’t ever say: “I cannot watch this”, or, “Do it in my absence”. With you, everything is easier for me. Let that be the repayment of debt for my loyalty and our happy youth together.

12. After I am gone, please do not grieve, but make another dog happy and love him the way you loved me.

No comments: